|Hobby Herbalist Course – 6 Week Interactive Online Course During this course Sam will be introducing you to Ayurvedic herbs, oils, ointments, poultices, essential oils and nutritional tonics to boost health and well-being and treat a wide variety of common family ailments and conditions. If you love the ideal of starting an apothecary at home then this course is for you! |
The course will be run over 6 weeks, starting on the 7th of May, and will be facilitated by Sam online on Zoom.
Over the duration of this unique interactive 6-week course, you will receive a detailed grounding in how to use Ayurvedic herbs, oils, ointments, poultices, essential oils and nutritional tonics to boost health and wellbeing and treat a wide variety of common family ailments and conditions.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited for anyone who is looking to optimise their own health and that of their friends and family through the use of Ayurvedic herbal remedies. The aim of the course is to equip participants with sufficient knowledge, information and resources to be able to safely and effectively use a wide variety of different herbal treatment to manage the most common ailments that we typically experience here in the West such as colds, infections, stress, poor sleep and female health problems.
- Overview of Ayurveda and the Doshas
- Overview of Ayurvedic herbalism
- Overview of how Ayurvedic herbs work on Doshas, human physiology and energetics
- Developing an Ayurvedic home dispensary – overview of the core collection of primary Ayurvedic herbs that the home herbalist should always have.
- Ayurvedic herb indications and contra-indications
- Using Ayurvedic herbs:
– Single herbs
– Blending herbal combinations
– Capsulizing herbs for home use
– Therapeutic herbal teas
– Using herbs in food/cooking and developing herbal churnas for culinary purposes – – Herbal Tonics
– Herbal hygiene; natural toothpastes and hair care
– Using herbs topically: Poultices, pastes and oils
- Using herbs safely
- Dosage and usage
- Ayurvedic essential oils: how they work, why they work and how to use them
- Overview of how to use and blend Ayurvedic herbs to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Stress and emotional problems
- Female health issues
- Digestive issues
- Pain and muscular-skeletal issues
- Skin and hair
- Coughs, colds and infections
- Sleep, fatigue and energy problems
Sam has a vast knowledge and is a great teacher, this online course will offer you an extremely valuable resource. You can sign up here, we understand the price is only £35 per person: